"When you want a romantic and relaxing rehearsal dinner your answer is in the mood set by music. Bruce Lang is an accomplished musician with his guitar and voice and helped the rehearsal dinner for our son fit this hope and expectation. He created a wonderful background for our pre-dinner cocktail hour. He very generously and graciously took many requests from our guests which pleased them immensely( many of the songs being "their" song). Many of our guests enjoyed slow dancing together. I heard Bruce for the first time at Cedric's at Biltmore's Antler Village. I was so fortunate to hire him for an event which was very important to us. Sincerest Thanks"
I can't say enough good things about about your band and what they added to our wedding reception. We've had a tremendous amount of positive feedback from our guests. It takes a special band to have folks from age 8 to age 80 - and everywhere in between - on the dance floor. The music was perfect and you were a delight to work with! Thank you!!! I've already had folks asking how to contact you, and I recommend you without reservation.
"Thanks again, so much for all your help with our hospitality suite at the Grove Park Inn. Your presence lent so much to our festivities. After all the comments during the evening and then again tuesday morning in the trade show booth -WOW! You helped make our debut in the SASHTO arena a huge success! Thanks Bruce. You were fantastic!"
"We can't begin to thank you enough for your spectacular performance!
We have received so many compliments about you band. Each has told it was the best band they have ever heard! We enjoyed it so much and were so proud to have you there. Your music was a beautiful way to begin our lives together. We started off on the right note! A million thanks!"
"Thank you so much for your contribution to our rehearsal dinner. Your music was just the right touch I was looking for. What a wonderful evening!"
"Thank you so much for your beautiful music! Thank you for being so available for questions and changes along the way. Our guests really enjoyed your music"
"Our thanks to you and your band for helping to make our wedding the huge success it was. We appreciate your willingness to arrive early and set up the sound system for the toasting"
"We just wanted to say thanks again for doing such a wonderful job at our wedding reception. You guys were fantastic, and we have had so many compliments about the wonderful music"
"I just wanted to say again, how much we enjoyed your music at our wedding. Our friends and family had only good things to say about your performance. It was terrific to see so many people out there on the dance floor having fun"
"Thank you again-the music was perfect. You have been wonderful to work with and I appreciate all the effort"
"I write this letter to thank you for the wonderful performance by your band at my wedding reception. Being the bride, I didn't have much time to sit and listen, but I always heard great music playing in the background. Whenever I looked around, not many of our guests were sitting and listening, because they were up dancing! Thanks for making the event so enjoyable for my guests and me. The announcements you made helped keep everything organized and timely. I would highly recommend your band to anyone in need of live music"
"Thanks so much for making our wedding so special. My dad was really impressed that you were able to perform (our) song. As I made my way around to the tables, no matter what the age, people said "we really love the band , they are playing songs that we know!" You had a big role in making our wedding a huge success!"
"We have finally returned from a wonderful honeymoon, preceded by a fabulous wedding! Thank you so much for the great music, it was perfect! Please extend our thanks to your band. You all sounded like you'd been together for years! Everyone raved about the music...and we agree!"
"You played at our wedding at the Lake Lure Inn and I just wanted to let you know that I still have so many people comment on how wonderful you were. Thank you again for making our wedding so memorable!"
"...The music for the ceremony was just lovely and seemed especially appropriate for the outdoor setting"
"Thank you all so much for the most fun wedding hoedown ever! You guys exceeded our most perfect expectations! Thanks for being such a key part of making our celebration just right for us. We're eternally grateful."
"What a wonderful time we had on the 7th! It was a breathtaking and beautifully enchanting event, and we are so thankful to you for all that you did to make our wedding amazing. Everyone was impressed, and the musicians were so helpful and kind. You were so very flexible in the face of some very confusing moments, but you handled it all with great skill and poise. We had a number of compliments on your performance, and I just hope you realize that you helped make our wedding a real success. Your performance was impeccable and your kindness immeasurable.
Thank you again - for everything. It was a PLEASURE to work with you."
"On behalf of the Asheville Area Chamber of Commerce, thank you for being an intergral part of our Sky High Growth Awards program. I have heard many positive comments about your music from the attendees, and I'm sure that everyone enjoyed it as much as I did. We appreciate all that you do for our chamber!"
"I'm loving the CDs, especially the Christmas music. You made some classics I've always ignored really come alive. If Big Creek has a mailing list, please put me on it!"
"I guess the Gods were smiling on me, when they landed me right in the middle of "Big Creek Music" country. We wanted to thank you and all the band members, for helping to make our wedding the very special occasion it was!"
"On Behalf of the MAC/ERC, I would like thank you for your support of the "Unforgettable" auction and dinner. The Benefit was a dazzling night to remember thanks to your efforts. Over 150 guests enjoyed a night of good food, music, dancing and fun!"
"Mike and I have finally settled back in after the big event and wanted to tell you how much we appreciated your music at our wedding. Everything was amazing and we had so many comments on how talented you were. You really helped everything run smoothly and we couldn't have had our wedding without you. It was such a pleasure to work with you and I just wanted to let you know how much we appreciated all that you did. The blessing song that you learned was so good and came out amazing. Thank you so much for everything!!"
"After spending a week savoring the memories of Jolen and Mike's wedding, we would like to stop and thank some of the people who made the weekend so special for us. Bruce, your music at the wedding and reception was perfect. The wedding music fit the setting and ceremony perfectly. And you set the just the right tone for the kind of celebration that we longed for, a gathering of special people having fun and enjoying the evening. The music was just right and added a touch of class to our celebration."
"We are still getting compliments on how "awesome" the band was at Erin and Dan's wedding at Crest Center! People are saying that they wished they had danced more. Our guests were so pleased with your selection, style, and sound. Thanks for making our special event so memorable."
"Just a quick note to you and your band to say thank you. Your music was the perfect backdrop & soundtrack to set the tone of our wedding. We heard so many compliments about what a great group you all were, and we agreed with every one of them! Many thanks and sincerest best wishes in all of your future endeavors."
"Your professionalism and very charmed musical talent made our Valentine dinner dance a huge success. If you would ever need a personal reference attesting to your dedication and ability, I know of at least one hundred High Vista residents who would gladly do so. Looking forward to working with you again soon."
"I just wanted to thank you for making Gretchen's wedding and reception such a memorable event with your beautiful music. All of you are so very talented, and I am happy that you shared it with us and our guests. I hope you enjoyed playing as much as we did hearing you."
- "Thank you for your special music for our big day! You have been most accomodating."
- "We just want to thank you for your involvement in our wedding. The experience was truly magical from beginning to end!"Thank you so much for your outstanding contribution to our wedding celebration"
- "I wanted to drop you a note to tell you that the band was just great. My daughter liked them a lot and I had many comments from people who thought likewise. Thanks again for fixing us up with quality music and I'll give you a ring when daughter #2 is ready to go".
- "Thank you so much for performing at our wedding ceremony. We could not have found a more perfect ensemble to accompany our wedding. Both of our families commented on how the music matched the surroundings, and the event. The prelude music was exactly the ambiance we wanted to create. You were very easy to work with and the performance was beautiful!"
- "We just want to thank you for your involvement in our wedding. The experience was truly magical from beginning to end and your musical expertise set the mood! Thank you for introducing us to some incredible musicians, and for allowing us to participate in the planning and orchestration. It was a pleasure to spend the new year in Asheville and in the company of such fabulous people!
- Kenneth and I can't tell you enough how much we enjoyed the music for our wedding and luncheon. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect, and you were a main reason for making it a memorable one. The song selection was fun and appropriate and we were tapping our feet the whole time. It was just as it should've been.
- I just wanted to tell you the music was fabulous! We received so many wonderful comments and questions about how we found you, and that the music made the evening perfect! As you can tell, everyone had a good time. Please have any other potential clients call us if they ever want confirmation of your talent.
- I just wanted to thank you for helping make my wedding a wonderful experience. I thought y'all did a wonderful job and all of my guests were so impressed. You were so easy to work with and I appreciate everything!